Why Would You Settle for Just a Realtor?
Selling your home is a very personal and emotional experience which we do not take lightly. You must have a realtor with experience in Appraisals, Marketing & Negotiations in order to get the job done successfully. You see, a typical realtor can only provide you with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) which is a general MLS printout that averages listing & sales. Appraisers laugh at this approach since its inaccurate and most often misleading. Many realtors will try to complicate the process and make it more difficult then it really is which should never be the case. After selling and appraising residential real estate for the past 25 years we are here to tell you that selling and achieving top market dollar for your property is a very simple process once your determine the right “PRICE”. The problem is that majority of realtors have no clue in how to determine market value hence why over 60% of all listing in Los Angeles County Expire without ever selling!
RS Real Estate Difference
The key difference between Rick Sarouk and his RS Real Estate Group compared to all other Realtors in the entire Los Angeles County is the knowledge and experience in the accurate determination of market value. As a State Certified Appraiser & Licensed Broker for the past 25 years hundreds of major financial institutions such as Bank of America, Well Fargo, Chase and The U.S. Federal Housing Administration(FHA) have relied on Ricks certified appraisals to determine market value. Ask yourself, who would you trust to determine the price of your home? Just a Realtor or a Real Estate Broker & Certified Appraiser.
3 Step Listing Process, How It Works?
Lets take a moment to review in detail our proven and effective 3 step listing process to see how we can help you sell your property:
- At its highest market value
- In the shortest amount of time
- With the least amount of hassle.
The security and comfort level of our clients is very important to us and our 3 step listing process was created to break down a complicated sales process into only 3 steps.
STEP 1 – PRICE: The absolute most important element of selling any real estate property is the determination of highest and best market value(Price). There is nothing more important. It is at this stage that 80% of Realtors fail. Just look at all unsold MLS inventory approximate 60% of all transactions. The ability to convince all parties of a transaction which includes seller, buyer, buyers agent and their lender of market value(Price) is key to successfully selling and closing a real estate transaction.
Unfortunately, majority of realtors have no knowledge of how to accurately determine market value via an appraisal since they only can provide a CMA(comparative market analysis) which is only an MLS printout that all agents rely on. By law realtors cannot even mention an appraisal to a seller since they are not certified to do so. As a result they provide a great disservice to a seller by listing a property for months on end and at the same time hurting the marketability of the property. This also causes great financial pain for most sellers since they could have sold the property during the first 30 days and save thousands of dollars on all the unnecessary payments towards mortgage, interest, taxes & insurance.
By hiring RS Real Estate Group as your listing agent you can avoid this enormous pitfall and waste of time since the market value of your property will be determined by a State Certified Appraiser. Rick Sarouk, personally appraises each and every listing before meeting with his sellers. This services takes 1 full day and has a retail value of $400-$500 which all our sellers receive for FREE! Pricing a home accurately via an appraisal is an art form and includes the proper interpretation of statistical analysis and gut instinct guided by experience and market knowledge.
STEP 2 – MARKETING: The 2nd most important element of selling real estate is the strategic advertisement and placement of each listing to the right agents and buyers. We have a 20 Step Marketing Guide which you can look at to see how we sell each and every listing. The focus of our marketing is broken down to 3 Steps:
- Pre-Listing Marketing Evaluation: During the start of the listing and before inputing in the MLS, we will make recommendations regarding any necessary repairs, changes, or staging that will help to sell the property quickly and at a higher price. We can help you with a staging, organization and facilitate repairs so you can get the highest price possible!
- Professional Photography & Video: Properties much like a person, only get one chance to make a first impression in the eyes of buyers and realtors. We hire professional video and photograph production companies to go to each listing and produce professional photographs and video for implementation in the MLS, color brochures and the internet. We always produce amazing images that will attract more prospective home buyers to our listing. Our listings are unique and stand out from ordinary real estate photographs agents typically use and most even don’t us a production company.
- Local & National Online Promotion: Imagine your listing in the hands of millions via the internet & mobile devices! That is precisely what we provide for each and every listing. Your property will be distributed to over 50 online real estate portals with millions of buyer databases. As studies have shown, 80% of buyers are online searching for a home even before they contact any realtor. Our internet marketing capability sets us apart from most agents since most don’t market as broadly as we do via the internet and or on mobile devices.
- Print Advertising: Provide high quality color brochures that get distributed within your neighborhood, during open houses and to all realtors and buyers. We also place print advertisement in your most widely read local newspapers which also includes Homes & Land. All other standard on-site advertising is done as well such as, yard signs, open houses, and broker tours.
STEP 3 – SELLING (SOLD): The 3rd most important element of selling real estate successfully is the skill of negotiation with the buyer, their agent, lender, appraiser & inspector. Rest assured that there will be limited price negotiations from the buyers side since the price of your property was determined via an certified appraisal. Matter of fact, to drive this point home to all realtors and buyers we print this fact in the MLS for all to see.
We have found that once we broadcast in the mls that the value of a property has been determined via a certified appraisal suddenly all agents and buyers are very motivated to see the property and less persistent on negotiating a lower price. We also hardly witness any appraisal problems on the buyers side since before we price a listing all appraisal concerns will be addressed and taken care of. Obviously, all escrow paperwork, inspection appointments and anything else associated with each and every individual transaction will be taken care of 100% by our team.
At this closing stage of the transaction, many of our sellers are concentrating on their relocation by looking at properties to buy or moving, to other parts of the nation, which we can also arrange. Since they have been shielded and protected from the hardships of a typical real estate transaction, they feel confident, secure and look forward to the next chapter of their lives.
This kind of result and the negotiation skill it takes to close a transaction and benefits achieved from it can only be accomplished by a Real Estate Broker who also is an experienced Certified Appraiser!