The listing process begins with a phone consultation, feel free to call (800) 850-2064. This is Rick’s favorite part of the process since it provides an opportunity for him to better understand your situation and determine how he can help to meet your goals. Our dedication and commitment to you is the same whether you are selling a $200,000 condo or a $20,000,000 mansion. Rick’s objective is to learn as much as possible about your property, what your desired financial outcome is, and any specific requirements you might have.
Receive Our Exclusive Pre-Listing Package
After the initial phone consultation and once Rick has a better understanding of your goals, we will then set up an appointment for a listing interview. Prior to the listing appointment, we will send you a pre-listing package for your review. This pre-listing package will answer most, if not all, of your questions regarding the sale of your property and what you can expect from Rick Sarouk and his team. Included in the package are the following:
- Answers to most common selling questions
- Rick Sarouk’s full resume
- References from past clients
- Your Local market report
- Complete plan Of action
- Commission structure
- Listing & Agency contracts for your review
After reviewing our pre-listing package, you will be fully informed about our services and how we can help to meet your goals. Most of your questions related to the listing and selling of your property should have also been answered. This way, we can spend most of our time discussing the appraisal and market value of your property when we meet.
During our meeting, the appraisal analysis of your property will be the key topic. Rick will have conducted the initial appraisal by previewing and examining all proximate sales, listings & expireds visually and gathered all necessary reports. Our on-site listing interview with you will consist of the following 3 actions that are designed to help sellers get the most out of a listing interview with RS Real Estate and Rick Sarouk:
- Rick will make a visual and detailed inspection of the property to examine all the features, benefits and its general “as is” condition.
- Review the appraised market value of your property, followed by the marketing and RS Real Estate plan of action. Price is the most important element and we will discuss our appraisal analysis with you very carefully and methodically. You will completely understand how the market determines the price of your property. Once you understand and agree on market price based on the appraisal, we then move on to the marketing and selling of the property.
- Review, understand & sign the standard listing paperwork that will enable Rick Sarouk and RS Real Real Estate Group to represent you on the listing and selling of your home.
The RS Real Estate listing process is very effective, detailed and simple. It’s created for the sole purpose of helping sellers utilize their time wisely. We know that selling real estate is a personal and emotional process and we look forward to the opportunity of helping you through this transition.