Let us help you avoid capital gains tax on your rental property
“Learn How to Avoid Capital Gains Tax Now”
- Amazing Leverage Opportunity
When you are able to defer the entire capital gains amount and other taxes on a sale of a property, you will increase your buying power drastically in order to purchase a larger property or even multiple properties.
- Consolidate Smaller Properties into a Larger One
You can sell smaller properties and purchase a much larger one to enhance and increase ownership benefits and reduce management duties.
- Diversify & Expand Your Property Portfolio
Expand your portfolio by purchasing multiple properties or different types of properties anywhere in the nation. For example sell one duplex in California and purchase multiple single family rentals, duplexes, triplexes, apartments or another acceptable property in Arizona.
- Create Cash Flow
Create cash by selling a non income producing property or a smaller cash flow producing one such as vacant land and purchase a property with a much greater cash flow opportunity such as commercial property or apartment buildings.
- Eliminate Management Headaches
Tired of managing investment property such as a single family rental, duplex or an apartment building? Then you can relieve yourself by transitioning from high maintenance properties into commercial investments with very little or no management concerns.
- Increase Property Depreciation
Transition from a non depreciating property such as vacant land into other type of properties that can be depreciated.
- 1031 Exchange for Estate Planning
Investors can sell property thru a 1031 Exchange and continue doing multiple 1031 Exchange transactions to preserve wealth and profits whereupon the estate can be passed to heirs completely tax free. Your heirs will most likely receive a stepped-up basis in the property equal to its fair market value when you die, thereby avoiding income tax on any previous appreciation in value.
Rick Sarouk and his team at the RS Real Estate Group have helped investors all over the nation successfully sell and complete a 1031 exchange on their investment properties. As exclusive 1031 Exchange Real Estate Specialists Rick Sarouk and his team have the knowledge and expertise to help clients all over Los Angeles and surrounding counties.
We also have the capability to help clients throughout the entire nation via partnership and associations we have created throughout the past 26 years with other knowledgeable 1031 exchange professionals.
We have over 180yrs of combined real estate experience and in a 1031 Exchange sale we handle everything from appraisal, listing, management, selling and closing to making sure all our clients goals are achieved fully during the transition period.
Ready to Sell Your Rental Property & Avoid Capital Gains Completely!
RS Real Estate 1031 Exchange Step by Step Client Assistance Process
- Contact Rick Sarouk at (800) 850-2064 or via Email
- We will then have the pleasure of speaking with you to answer your questions and examine your goals to see if we can achieve them successfully
- At this stage, once we have determined that we can be of help, the next step will be to determine the top market value of the existing property you would like to sell via a FREE Certified Appraisal
- Once you understand and accept the market valuation of your property, we will send you our exclusive “RS Property Seller Guide” and review a strategic plan of action to sell your property and start the 1031 Exchange process.
- We will then list your property, handle all marketing, the entire 1031 Exchange process and all management duties should you be out of state.
- Make sure you find a replacement property successfully and your entire 1031 Exchange transaction goes smoothly as expected.
- Close your 1031 Exchange transaction whereupon you would have invested 100% of your Capital gains to build wealth or increase your cash flow.